11/12/08

NaNoWriMo Day 12: 29,692

Why NaNoWriMo is Environmentally Unfriendly

1) I am running a dishwasher full of pots and pans instead of washing them by hand, as I usually do (because I am too busy writing this novel - or whatever it is - to wash them myself)

2) I only take showers when I absolutely have to, so I may smell bad - but I don't have time to check (I don't really remember to check - N told me last night I needed one, so I took one): Eeeyew!

3) I keep turning my computer on after I have JUST turned it off, because I keep remembering "just ONE more thing" I wanted to add . . .

4) We are now storing all of our clean clothes in the laundry room in baskets, because although we (barely) have time to do the laundry, I do not have the time (read: want to take the time away from writing this novel - or whatever it is) to actually put any of them away in drawers and closets so everything is wrinkled and hard to find

5) You should see the house (or probably, you shouldn't) - talk about an unfriendly environment!

On the other hand, I'm having a helluva good time! And it's only for another 2 weeks . . .

~Globally warmly yours




No comments: